Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Universal health care??

      Personally, I'm appalled at our ability to justify leaving so many people out in the cold. And whenever I get together with other doctors, I am one of the few who would be happy for a government run system which covered everybody, even if I had to get paid by the government.
    The problem with those on the other side (by which I usually mean Republicans) is that they aren't selfish enough. They lack the insight to see that a country who's citizens' health is protected is a stronger, more resilient, more productive and ultimately richer society.  (But I wouldn't waste my breath trying to explain that to Sara Palin)

1 comment:

  1. These studies support some skin lightening effects of topical, as well as oral glutathione. The safety profile of topical and oral liposomal glutathione seems to be reasonable. The use of intravenous glutathione finds no evidence to support it and is further marred by its potential complications.

    ReplyDelete